Thursday 18 September 2008

Hungarian Goulash



Hungarian Goulash

For more information check this out
Usually served with sour cream and noodles . I don't have sour cream and I am Irish so Potatoes it is .
Ingredients
  • Pork neck
  • 2 medium onions, chopped
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped, or 1 tbs. tomato paste
  • 2 fresh green peppers,yellow or red
  • Mushrooms I used Shiitake (mushrooms)
  • 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground caraway seed
  • 1 bayleaf
  • Ground black pepper and salt according to taste
    • water
    • Dash of cider vinegar
    • I also added a few black olives

    • I sauteed the onions and mushrooms. Then added all the rest to a pot and cooked in the oven at 200 c For nearly 2 hours .

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP