Saturday 15 November 2008

Mandu wraped Shrimp

Joe McPherson From Zen Kimchi wrote this recipe in the Korean herald so I decided to try it out for a dinner party . It was so good everyone wanted more. The recipe was originally inspired by steamykitchen.com. Check it out here

ZenKimchi Marinate
Before cooking marinate them. In a bowl, mix a spoonful of gochujang (red pepper paste), a quarter cup of mirim (rice cooking wine), the juice of a lemon and a half bottle of soju.

I totally had no time for a marinate I was not quite as prepared as I would have liked to be.
To make it easy I cut the the man du wrappers in to strips .Don't forget to slice the intestine pipe out of the back of the shrimp.
Serve with some sweet chili sauce.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP