Friday 2 January 2009

My Favourite Korean Fast food my way.

Cheonggochu 청고추, 풋고추
These are usually not hot . The bigger they are the less heat they have.


Stuffed chili peppers deep fried . They are stuffed with ground pork this is my favourite after drinking snack. Dip them in Soy Sauce and there are greasy deliciousness.


My Stuffed Cheonggochu
Ground Beef or pork
Thyme, Garlic
Onion, Mushroom
Flour
I sauteed the onion, garlic and mushrooms
Added to the ground beef .
Removed the seeds from the chili .
Stuffed the chili with the meat and dipped in flour .
Then I fried them in hot oil for about 3 minuted each side.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  2 January 2009 at 05:51  

Yes, one of mine too!! I still remember my first night out in Korea, over 5 years ago....sitting down with a bottle of Hite at an 아주마's food stall in Icheon eating stuffed peppers. MmMmmm....They were good!!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP