Thursday 5 February 2009

Past bake


 Sometimes I really want to cook but can really afford to go buy what ever it is I want to try.
So I have to look around my place and see what I can do.
Today I have ground beef, carrots, tomatoes and onions. 
So I start with chopping the carrots and onion. I had some blacks olives chopped them too. I found some Jalapeño, g
arlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cooked the carrots and onions with some
 oil and added the basil, oregano, garlic, jalapeño, a squeeze of ketchup, salt and pepper.
I added a stock cube and the ground beef  a can of tomatoes and some fresh tomatoes .
I then cook some pasta I had some penne .
I mix the pasta and ground meat together and place it in a Pyrex dish (heat resistant glassware).
Top with some Parmesan and bake in the oven at 200 for 15-20 minutes.

2 comments:

Unknown 5 February 2009 at 12:40  

That sure looks good! Great post! Would love a link to it from our site Foodista.com.(This will direct Foodista readers to your blog - great way to build traffic) Here's how you can create inbound links from our site Check it out here. Thanks!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP