Tuesday 10 March 2009

Tous Les Jours


Need a lunch time snack.
After the sandwich shop Lime I have found a new sandwich that I can consider good for Suncheon. The sandwich above took me by surprise . The bread is good for this neck of the woods . I do recommend it . I did use to frequent the other big baker in Korea until one day I got maggots and flies with my sandwich. No kidding . But this one come with my praise .
Below is a wrap I do love wraps . This one comes with chicken in a tasty wrap a nice alternative to bread.


2 comments:

Anonymous,  11 March 2009 at 21:22  

I had no idea they sold fresh sandwiches! I always thought that it was a pre-made bakery type place. Thanks for the post.

ZenKimchi 12 March 2009 at 03:49  

Their wrap is much better than Paris Baguette's wrap. They use fresh 'maters and don't drench it in honey mustard. And the chicken is of better quality.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP